15 Signs You Need Marketing Help
Being a business owner is not only hard work, but also time consuming. There’s so many hats and roles you have to tend to, while being dragged in different directions. Sometimes you want to be able to do it all but the reality is that it just isn’t possible for one person to do. Realizing you need help is one of the smartest business decisions you will ever make and the best place to start is to look for marketing help.
Hiring someone to help you with your marketing will not only make your life easier but it’s smart. 2018 is here and it’s digital marketing overload time. Everything is based on strong marketing strategies, social media, video and engaging content. Hiring someone who is an expert in that is a gold mind for a business owner. Not sure if you should be among the ones to hire someone on?
Here are 15 signs you need to hire some marketing help, like yesterday:
- You get overwhelmed by the thought of advertising, social media and planning content strategy.
- Your idea of marketing is spending as little as possible and expecting high results.
- Your website gets traffic, but very low sales. It’s time to work on your conversion funnel, but you’re not even sure what that is.
- Your website design hasn’t been touched in years. It still looks and functions the same as it did in 2010.
- You hate the thought of having to create and send an email campaign to your email list.
- Speaking of which, you don’t even know if you have an email list.
- You want lots of likes and followers on social media, but you have no idea how to get them and what to do with them.
- Bounce rate, call-to-action, click through, and impressions. These are foreign to you and sound like sports terms.
- You still think billboards are the way to go for marketing.
- You didn’t know there was such a thing as inbound marketing or outbound marketing.
- Microsoft Paint and Powerpoint are your go-to tools. Wait, what’s Canva? AndPhotoshop is too complicated for you.
- Believing that YouTube is only for watching funny videos or a place where kids create things on now. You don’t realize how important this platform is.
- Not realizing that a content calendar is key to your marketing strategy.
- You think blogs are just for influencers and you hate the idea of having to write one for your business.
- You constantly want new followers, but forget to be loyal to the ones you already have.